x/open portability guide

Miguel A. Ramirez machina at uts.amdahl.com
Fri Nov 9 13:00:40 AEST 1990

In article <20Re02GRe3Oo01 at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> culver at uts.amdahl.com (Eric B. Culver) writes:
*I am trying to find out where I can get an X/OPEN Portability Guide.
*Can someone give me a pointer to a source ?
*
*Thanks
*
*Eric B. Culver
*
*
*--
*---------------------------------------------------------------------
*<generic disclaimer insert here>
*#ifndef _disclaimer
*#define _disclaimer
*My comments are my own, not my companies. But sometimes I do receive
*mental transmissions from space aliens and I do pass that on.
*#endif
*
*"I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy"
*
*
*Eric B. Culver
*Software Engineer
*amdahl!culver
*culver at amdahl.com
*uunet!amdahl!culver

Gee Eric B. Culver, could you make your .sig a little bigger!

I really couldn't read who posted this lame question.

Do you realize that your .sig is greater than your message?

Hungry for a little attention are we? There are better ways of getting attention
than by creating the worlds largest .sig.

What a waste of disk space!!!!!

Eric B. Culver jumps into my KILL file.
--

Miguel A. Ramirez, | machina at uts.amdahl.com | {sun,uunet}!amdahl!machina