rooms near Opryland Hotel

Ellie Young ellie at usenix.ORG
Thu Apr 18 10:22:50 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr16.191159.15766 at nmt.edu>, rmilner at zia.aoc.nrao.edu (Ruth Milner) writes:

> Beats me how the organizers could schedule a conflict like this; it is
> Nashville, after all. Possibly they booked way in advance and the Country
> Music bash hadn't yet.
> --
> Ruth Milner
> Systems Manager                     NRAO/VLA                    Socorro NM
>                             rmilner at zia.aoc.nrao.edu

Dear Ruth:

The Association contracted with the Opryland Hotel in 1987.
The Country Music Fair was not planned until just a year ago,
and we were only notified of this fact this past Winter, when
there is little we can do about the conflict.   That is why
we are encouraging folks to make their reservations as soon
as possible.

Ellie Young
Executive Director
USENIX