Member or Non-member??

Michael Ewan mike at raven.bv.tek.com
Sat Apr 20 23:50:13 AEST 1991

In article <280E1E92.4C41 at ibma0.cs.uiuc.edu> cgregory at ziggy.cs.uiuc.edu (Christine Gregory) writes:

>Question: If my employer is a group (corporate, or whatever it's called)
>		member of Usenix, but I, personally, am not, which fee
>		should be paid for the technical sessions: member or non-
>		member??

I had the same question a couple of years ago.  You yourself are not a
member so you pay the higher price.

Mike

 Michael Ewan    (503)627-6468      Internet:  mike at raven.BV.TEK.COM
 Unix Systems Support                   UUCP:  ...!uunet!raven.bv.tek.com!mike
 Tektronix, Inc.                  Compuserve:  73747,2304
"Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches/sec."--J. Hart