USENIX SUMMER 1991 Technical Conference & Exhibition

Geoff Kratz kratz at bnr.ca
Tue Apr 16 22:07:32 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr15.232504.26382 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> fuat at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Fuat C. Baran) writes:
>I just called Shoney's Inn (the one "across the street" from Opryland
>Hotel).  They are all booked for that week.

A couple of us tried to get in to the Opryland as well, and its booked
solid.  We did get rooms in the Sheraton, though. (We called in the
reservations Monday or Tuesday of last week).  Better get those
room reservations in now!

Perhaps someone could post a list of other hotels in the area for
those folks who aren't able to get anything in the three listed in
the registration package.
--
Geoff Kratz             Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.           kratz at bnr.ca
(OSI) Open Systems         Ottawa Ontario Canada