PC FaceSaver viewer v1.2

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Mon Feb 4 17:00:07 AEST 1991

My FaceSaver viewer is now at version 1.2.  Rather than post it to
alt.sources this time, I thought I'd just make it available on
grape.ecs.clarkson.edu for FTP (128.153.13.196) and BBS (315-268-6667)
access.  It's pub/msdos/graphics/showfc12.arc.

It's a good bit faster, a little spiffier, with some useful code split
out into include files.  For example, I have a file that lets me do
320x200x256 graphics on both VGA and EGA (dithered).  It is also known
to assemble correctly but a lot slower using Microsoft masm/link/make.
The user interface is still the same.  For those who care, it's
copylefted.

--
--russ <nelson at clutx.clarkson.edu> Humble Quaker, and damned proud of it.
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson