Dallas Terminal Room/Re: Missing Tapes

Sonya D. Neufer sonya at canstar.UUCP
Fri Feb 1 05:50:35 AEST 1991

It seems that somebody has mistakenly taken two of the SUN distribution tapes
from the Terminal Room in Dallas.  The tapes are labeled SunOS tape (#2 of 2)
and C 1.0 compiler tape.  They were located in the terminal room behind the
Sun with tape #1 of 2, which was not taken.  I can only assume it was a
mistake that these tapes were picked up.  I hope that the person taking them
will please return them to the Usenix Office, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215,
Berkeley, CA 94710 so that we may return them to Sun Microsystems.  It would
be a real shame that this isolated incident might cause the end of future
Terminal Rooms at USENIX Conferences.

Sonya D. Neufer
Terminal Room Coordinator