Official Hospitality Suite Invitation

Greg A. Woods woods at eci386.uucp
Thu Jan 17 16:29:30 AEST 1991

Fellow UniForum Members, UniForum Affiliate Members, & USENIX Members:

UniForum Canada invites you to join us in Dallas, Texas, at our
hospitality suite during the UniForum Conference and Show to discuss
topics of mutual interest and enjoy some Canadian refreshments.

Drop by the UniForum Affiliate booth on the UniForum Exhibition floor
at INFOMART to register and pick up an invitation.

We hope that we can meet with you informally to discuss your ideas and
concerns so that we can gain a better understanding of the UNIX user
community outside of Canada, and so that you may find out what we do.
--
							Greg A. Woods
woods@{eci386,gate,robohack,ontmoh,tmsoft}.UUCP		ECI and UniForum Canada