windows contest

Robert Thurlow thurlow at convex.com
Tue Jan 29 11:01:48 AEST 1991

In <1991Jan28.193502.13432 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> ben at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Ben Fried) writes:

>Mark Kennedy mtk at ibm.com and I were the co-authors of a winning
>submission, "Window Managers We'd Like to See" which had 12 items
>on it (only eight of which were actually read, I believe).  I'll try to
>recreate them, or maybe whoever read the list can post it?

Yes!  Yes!  They were wonderful!  Please lets post them.  Lori, are you
around?

Rob T
Rob Thurlow, thurlow at convex.com or thurlow%convex.com at uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
"The Canadian rock singer, Ronnie Hawkins, has it all figured out.  'Believe
 in God?' he says, "Man, I believe in God like nobody else.  It's the fucking
 ground crew I don't trust." - "Running Risks", Angela Issajenko