Attendance in Dallas to be way down?

Eric Scalera scalera at bnr.ca
Sat Jan 19 09:46:05 AEST 1991

In article <405 at unixprt.UUCP> monte at unixprt.UUCP (Monte Pickard) writes:
>I am still going.  If your number is up, it's up.  I also still drive
>during heightened DUI traffic during the holidays, but I'm so daring :-).

You must be some kind of super hero!  The biggest risk I take is wearing
daily wear contacts more than 8 hours.

In all sincerity, the US can't stop because of something we can't control
Of course I'll be their and for those who don't go, it's more food for me.

--
| Eric Scalera                     |    BITNET/Internet: scalera at bnr.ca     |