Travel UNIFORUM<->USENIX (Re: Dallas shows)

Rick Adams rick at uunet.uu.net
Tue Jan 15 10:51:17 AEST 1991

> The USENIX Flier states "Continuous shuttle bus service will be provided
> between the Grand Kempinski (USENIX) and the Infomart (UniForum) during the
> Trade Show hours.  USENIX Conference attendees will receive complimentary
> registration to UniForum's Trade Show."  I hope this goes both ways!
> I saw nothing in UniForum's Flier; I am going to UniForum and plan to head
> over to USENIX.

USENIX Attendees receive free registration to the Uniforum TRADE SHOW.
They do not receive free registration to the Uniforum technical sessions.
Similarly, UNIFORUM attendess do not receive free registration to
teh USENIX  technical sessions. There is no USENIX trade show in
Dallas. If there were, you could probably get in free.

--rick