Attendance in Dallas to be way down?

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Fri Jan 18 01:32:28 AEST 1991

In article <1633 at limbo.Intuitive.Com> taylor at limbo.Intuitive.Com (Dave Taylor) writes:
>Which leads me to wonder just how many people are going to cancel their
>Usenix/UniForum attendance plans due to the impending war?  I plan on
>being there myself, but if war actually breaks out, I might well end up
>reconsidering...

The war has started and it isn't going to change my travel plans (unless I
wanted to go to the middle ease, or I get called up to active duty).

Even with a hightened threat of terrorism, you are probably much safer
flying to dallas than driving to work in the morning.

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170