Attendance in Dallas to be way down?

Doug Davis doug at letni.lonestar.org
Fri Jan 18 04:02:18 AEST 1991

In article <118726 at uunet.UU.NET> rick at uunet.uu.net (Rick Adams) writes:
>2) Love the excuse to get out of high profile places (E.g. Washington, DC)
>for low profile places. I'm rather confident that USENIX/UNIFORUM in
>Dallas is rather low on your favorite terrorists list of targets.

Perhaps, but Carswell Air Force base in Fort Worth is probably
rather high.. Not to mention all the Nuke power and weapon plants in this area.

Just duck under your terminal when you see the bright flash from the west.

doug
__
Doug Davis/4409 Sarazen/Mesquite Texas, 75150/214-270-9226
{texsun|lawnet|smu}!letni!doug     doug at letni.lonestar.org

                                                              "Be seeing you..."