Attendance in Dallas to be way down?

Henry Spencer henry at zoo.toronto.edu
Fri Jan 25 06:13:36 AEST 1991

>>Which leads me to wonder just how many people are going to cancel their
>>Usenix/UniForum attendance plans due to the impending war?  I plan on
>>being there myself, but if war actually breaks out, I might well end up
>>reconsidering...

In the end, even if some people did reconsider, apparently the attendance
was almost spot-on Usenix's pre-war predictions (which had been scaled
down a little bit this autumn due to the recession).
--
If the Space Shuttle was the answer,   | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
what was the question?                 |  henry at zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry