W91 USENIX in retrospect

Pat Bahn pat at grebyn.com
Thu Jan 31 15:51:38 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan28.171959.9679 at cs.utk.edu> de5 at ornl.gov writes:

>So how does one find out about hospitality suites and get invited to
>them?

If you have to ask, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED TO GO!!!!!!!!

:-)

BTW
Spider systems at the 89 interop had a invite only hospitality suite
with
 a sales droid barring the way.  So yours truly and two guys from martin
BS'd him into letting us in.  I told him we were here to survey products
for the SDINET and that absolutely spider wouldn't be on it.

Worked like a champ.  Unfortunately I had to spend all the rest of the
night getting their president of my case.  He wanted to talk saales and
I wanted to drink........