Why not pick *nice* places for the Usenix conventions?

Kurt Baumann kdb at intercon.com
Thu Jun 27 22:22:28 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun25.194457.8695 at opusc.csd.scarolina.edu>,
ken at opusc.csd.scarolina.edu (Ken Sallenger) writes:
> (1) complaints about the heat/humidity; and
> (2) the number of hands that went up in approval of DC as a site.

Having lived between two rivers in Illinois for half my life and in DC for a
large portion of the rest. I think I can catagorically state that DC isn't bad
at all.  At least here when a fly lands on you it doesn't drown.

Kurt Baumann                  703.709.9890
InterCon Systems Corp.   Creators of fine TCP/IP products for
                                       the Macintosh