Why not pick *nice* places for the Usenix conventions?

Leonard Len H. Tower Jr. tower at buita.bu.edu
Tue Jun 25 11:17:39 AEST 1991

In article <BZS.91Jun23184600 at world.std.com> bzs at world.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:
|6. Summer '94 - Boston Marriott (near the Hynes I assume, right downtown,
|	15-minute walk from the center of Boston and right on the transit
|	system to get anywhere in Boston or Cambridge for, well, whatever
|	they're charging in '94, around $1.)

It's on the other side of the Prudential Center from the Hynes on
Huntington Avenue (a block southwest of Copley Square (which is also
the closest subway stop)), in the Copley Place development.  The
Marriott is about a block walk from the Back Bay Amtrak railroad
station and about a three block walk from the Hynes through the
Prudential Center.

All the good restaurants, night spots and sights are under a half hour
trip on the transit system, and many are within walking distance.

Boston is a world class city that is very compact and walkable.  Come
and enjoy.

enjoy -len

PS: The weather in June is either hot/muggy/miserable or
warm/dry/comfortable (more likely).  You are likely to see both in a
few days, as our weather changes rapidly.