Transport between Sheraton & Opryland Hotels

Toni Veglia toni at usenix.ORG
Thu Jun 6 03:58:53 AEST 1991

In artice <3725 at sdl990.sdl.hitachi.co.jp> nojiri at sd1990.sdl.hitachi.
co.jp (Tohru Nojiri) writes:

>In article <7350 at acorn.co.uk> mark at acorn.co.uk (Mark Taunton) writes:
>> More by accident than design, I'm booked into the Music City Sheraton
>> for the conference.

>I also made a reservation at this hotel. Until now I think that a
>shuttle service is available between Opryland Hotel and this hotel
>during USENIX conference. Is it really not available? I also need
>this information.

USENIX will be providing shuttle service between the Music City
Sheraton and the Opryland Hotel Monday-Friday.  The shuttles will
have pick-ups every half-hour from 7:30-9:00AM and 5:00-6:30PM.
The ride is about 15 minutes long, and there will be signs in the
hotel lobbies with shuttle information.

Shoney's Inn also has its own shuttle service, which runs by request
once an hour, on the half hour, from 7:00AM-11:00PM.  Just let them
know at the front desk 20 minutes before the pick up time to go to
Opryland, and call them from Opryland to arrange return.

The USENIX Association Staff