Elvis BOF at Graceland?

Jason Martin Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 10 08:11:15 AEST 1991

  I'm sure this is already on the Usenix schedule of events, but I don't
happen to have a recent list of the BOFs. A mere 210 miles from Opryland
lies the sacred, inviolable resting place of The King. If ever there were
a site for a multi-media event, Graceland would be it.

      ---Jason
-----
   Jason Martin Levitt                          email: jason at cs.utexas.edu
  "Since there are virtually no rules, the catalog of information includes
   voluminous pornography, along with advice on recreational drugs,
   satanism, paganism, and sex slaves."
   --the Houston Chronicle describing the "internet" to its readers.
                                            Sunday, June 10th, 1990