;login: newsletter status

Dave Taylor taylor at limbo.Intuitive.Com
Fri Mar 8 18:54:28 AEST 1991

Dave Sill resopnds to my note about "login":

> For that matter, it could be posted right here.  It's not that big.
> The problem, though, is deciding who to send the paper copy to.

Actually, since this isn't going to happen too fast, one possibility
would be to include a box that people have to check on their membership
renewal (or on conference registration forms) where they have to check
off that they DO (or DON'T) want to receive "login" in printed form.
It'd be VERY interesting to know how those numbers would come out...

						-- Dave Taylor
Intuitive Systems
Mountain View, California

taylor at limbo.intuitive.com    or   {uunet!}{decwrl,apple}!limbo!taylor