;login: newsletter status

Scott E. Preece preece at urbana.mcd.mot.com
Thu Mar 7 01:06:59 AEST 1991

In article <1821 at limbo.Intuitive.Com> taylor at limbo.Intuitive.Com (Dave Taylor) writes:

|   Speaking for myself, it's been a long time since I've actually
|   *read* an issue (because it's been a long time since there's
|   been anything *to read* in the magazine).
---
I don't understand the comment.  Large parts of most issues are reports
on what happened at USENIX workshops and meetings and reports on the
POSIX and other standards meetings, both of which I find interesting and
informative.  Clearly you are looking for a different kind of reading
than I am (in this newsletter).  I just wish the snitch reports were
more timely (I'd like to be able to read about the January POSIX meeting
*before* the April meeting...)
--
scott preece
uucp:	uunet!uiucuxc!udc!preece,	 arpa:	preece at urbana.mcd.mot.com
phone:	217-384-8589			  fax:	217-384-8550