service problem with uunet? cancel your acct, see what happens!

Elaine M Richards booter at Autodesk.COM
Wed Mar 27 12:22:10 AEST 1991

[You read the article, I ain't gonna repost it]

Yes, you *do* have to give them hard copy. I have used the FAX machine
rather than the post office and have called to confirm receipt. This is
the best way to do it. It still does not excuse the attitude I have run
into of "We have a zillion sites and cannot give you the service you
seem to be asking for."  Even Sun Microsystems will give you great
service if you throw enough money at them.

ER
--
E. Richards  fernwood!autodesk!booter or booter at Autodesk.COM

"A mere corroborative detail to add artistic verisimilitude to
 an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative."