Member or Non-Member??

David Steffens das at eplunix.UUCP
Tue May 7 05:00:30 AEST 1991

In article <691 at usenix.ORG>, toni at usenix.ORG (Toni Veglia) writes:
> Educational and Corporate memberships to the USENIX Association have
> only one designated contact person, and this person is the only one
> who receives the discount at conferences and symposiums....

OK, I'll bite.  I'm the "designated contact person" for our organization
which holds an Educational Membership.  Suppose I choose _not_ to attend
USENIX, but send someone else in my stead.  Does she/he have to ante up
the extra $50. or not?  Inquiring minds want to know...
--
David Allan Steffens       | I believe in learning from past mistakes...
Eaton-Peabody Laboratory   | ...but does a good education require so many?