How come include file patent isn't mentioned in position paper?

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Sun May 12 11:15:43 AEST 1991

In article <GUEST.91May9010033 at geech.ai.mit.edu> guest at geech.ai.mit.edu (Guest Account) writes:
>OK one more time.  This is your brain (o).  This is your brain on
>patents (*).  Ssssssssss.   Just say no.
>---BARBARA BUSH

Oooh.  Such a compelling argument.  Carries about as much validity as the
drug commercial so grossly parodied.

And so brave of you, too, to use your real name.  I can see how convinced
you are of your position.

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."