...more BOFs

Kent Landfield kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Tue May 21 12:22:18 AEST 1991

In article <EMV.91May16185027 at poe.aa.ox.com> emv at ox.com (Ed Vielmetti) writes:

>If anyone is organizing a 2d archivist's bof, please let me know so
>that I can forward you details of what's going on at MSEN.  I'm on the
>one-per-year usenix schedule for a while, sigh.  (Kent?  You going to
>be there?)

No sadly I will have to miss it as well...

>The first one was reasonably well attended, drew some interesting
>discussion, and it would be nice to find someone to take on
>coordinating it for the summer usenix.

It did not take much effort to have an enjoyable and interesting evening.
Whoever does the coordination, could you please send me some email as well ?
There are a few things that I would like passed along in my absence. Thanks.

			-Kent+
--
Kent Landfield                   INTERNET: kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Sterling Software, IMD           UUCP:     uunet!sparky!kent