Nominating Committee

Peter Salus peter at sug.std.com
Mon May 20 23:36:24 AEST 1991

As has been already posted, the USENIX Association
has named me chairman of the Nominating Committee
for the 1992 Board of Director elections.

I have requested several Association members
to serve with me.  This is to announce that the
Committee is made up of the following (there will
be a similar announcement in ;login:)

	Peter H. Salus, Sun User Group, chairman
	Marc D. Donner, IBM Research
	Andrew Hume, AT&T Bell Labs
	Charles Sauer, Dell Computer
	Elizabeth Zwicky, SRI International

I urge anyone interested in serving on the USENIX
Board of Directors or wishing to suggest someone to
the committee to get in touch with me, either via
email (peter at sug.org; peter at uunet.uu.net) or in
person at the Nashville Conference.  I believe that
all the committee members will be in Nashville, and
will be most interested in talking to prospective
candidates.

It may be worthwhile to mention that sevice on the
Board is no lark and requires work and a serious
time commitment.

Peter