Transport between Sheraton & Opryland hotels in Nashville

Mark Taunton mark at acorn.co.uk
Fri May 31 00:05:32 AEST 1991

More by accident than design, I'm booked into the Music City Sheraton
for the conference. There is no scale shown on the map in the
Conference brochure, so I don't have much idea about distance, but I
think someone suggested that it's actually a few miles away from the
Opryland.  I won't have a car in Nashville, and have no knowledge of
public transport there.  Can anyone who knows suggest the best way to
get between the two?

I leave the UK on Thursday 6th, so any replies (email preferred, but
others may benefit from posting) should be sent before then.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mark Taunton				Email: mark at acorn.co.uk
Acorn Computers Ltd			Phone: (+44) 223 214411
Cambridge, UK				Fax:   (+44) 223 214382