Confirmation of Registration?

Brian L. King blk at redneck.intel.com
Wed May 8 03:08:55 AEST 1991

In article <2826C844.39D9 at ibma0.cs.uiuc.edu>, cgregory at ziggy.cs.uiuc.edu
(Christine Gregory) writes:
> Should we expect any acknowledgement of our registration for Summer Usenix?
> It would be nice to know whether or not we got into or first choice for
> tutorials, etc. (or at least be sure that our form was actually received and
> processed) before the first day of the conference.

	I spoke with an overworked but pleasent gal at USENIX when she called
me concerning a delayed payment check...

	I asked her specifically about registration confermation and she said
that as soon as my payment arrived and my registration was processed,
they would
send me a notification concerning weather or not I made it into my tutorials.

	I would assume this was nothing special for *me* and that that was SOP.

	See ya there, I reckon.  :-)

         _
      ,.( )
     (     ).,			Brian L. King
    (  (  )   )			    Intel Corporation.  Hillsboro, OR
  ( __(______)				(503) 696-5751
  ((_(__(__)_)  ))			blk at redneck.intel.com
   ( (  (  ) ))))	TERM=TERMINATOR