NNTP BOF Thursday Evening

Rich Salz rsalz at bbn.com
Wed May 29 04:53:03 AEST 1991

There will be an NNTP BOF at the Nashville Usenix.  This is the third annual
June BOF.  Note that I changed the date at the "last minute" so the printed
program guide lists the BOF as Wednesday.

Topics include:
	NNTPlink status
	NNTP protocol revision
	Status of bit.* [?]
	The INET distribution -- time to go mainline?
If you have any other ideas or topics, drop me a line.

Last time we ended with a celebration of the death of the ARPAnet.  I had
the original NOC (a box with 32 led's and a buzzer) with me, and the
celebration ended with a trip to the bar.  What to celebrate this time?

See you there,
	/rich $alz
--
Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz at uunet.uu.net.
Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.