Get together at Uniforum?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.on.ca
Sun Dec 25 08:58:35 AEST 1988

Sorry for posting in these groups, but I don't have access to the 'ba'
newsgroups from Canada.

I've seen and read plenty about gatherings taking place at Usenix in S.D.,
but various priorities dictate that I can only attend Uniforum in S.F.

To save a good chunk of $$$, my flight requires that I get there Saturday.
That means I have a Sunday to kill.

1) Are there any user groups or get togethers in the SF area on Sun, Feb 26
    or during the show?

2) Can someone who lives in the area suggest some worthwhile things to see
    there on the aforementioned Sunday?

3) Will any other netters be going to Uniforum?

Thanks.