people on usenet running Eunice

utzoo!decvax!duke!unc!wolfvax!mcm utzoo!decvax!duke!unc!wolfvax!mcm
Tue Oct 27 23:46:55 AEST 1981

I am glad to see someone else out there is using usenet AND
Eunice!  There has been very little news through this group.
I would like to see a head count of the people out there
running Eunice, and to discuss some of the strange problems
I am sure we are all having.  In particular, how people
got around no setuid(), filename problems, and the
blank entry for the process name when doing a "show system"
anytime someone is executing a eunice program.

We have been using usenet since september, but have been
pulling the news off UNC since june.  Anyway, send something
indicating you exist down the net or to ucbvax!decvax!duke!unc!mcm.

	Mike Mitchell, USACC
	North Carolina State University