Need help with eunice netnews and uucp

jss at sjuvax.UUCP jss at sjuvax.UUCP
Fri Jun 1 06:21:19 AEST 1984

[Use toothpaste - there is nothing worse than an animated mouth with
bad breath....]

	I am the system manager at Haverford College, and on the net courtesy
of local folks with a real UNIX system.  I gather from this forum that there
are other eunice sites out their that have netnews and uucp running reliably.

In short, HELP!  Binayak Bannerje (you may have seen him on the net - if
not, no matter) have been working long and more or less fruitlessly on getting
the stuff to run.  If there is anyone out there who might have versions of
uucp and particularly netnews that work with Eunice that they would be
willing to share, we would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan S. Shapiro
Haverford College
Current net address: ... sjuvax!jss

P.S., any suggestions as to where else this should be posted??