Need Netnews Software for Eunice

Bruce Townsend bruce at bnr-vpa.UUCP
Wed Feb 26 23:35:22 AEST 1986

-------------------

	We are currently feeding a Eunice site bits and pieces of
news by mailing it to them, as they do not have news software
(rnews) running on their machine.  As their demand for additional
groups has increased, we would like to set up a regular news feed.
We are running 2.10.1, and apparently that needs major changes for
Eunice.
	Are there any Eunice sites out there that have reliable
news software running?  Or does anyone have news software that
is known to support Eunice?
	We would call to uucp it from a site that has it, to
any place in N.A.  The closest to us (Ottawa, Ont) would clearly
be the preferred site.
			Thanks for all consideration,
--
			-Bruce Townsend

			Voice Processing Applications,
			Bell-Northern Research,
			Ottawa, Ontario.

Mail path: {utzoo, utcs, bnr-di, bnr-mtl}!bnr-vpa!bruce