nohup on Eunice?

Ronin sword at vu-vlsi.Villanova.EDU
Thu Dec 8 04:20:52 AEST 1988

In article <3468 at emory.uucp>, km at emory.uucp (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
> I imagine there is some way to exploit the VMS batch queue to
> simulate the effect.
> --

I'm not sure if it will simulate the effect, but I just
executed the command:

vms submit/noprint/nolog/notify/restart test.com

from the Eunice prompt and the batch job fired off and
completed okay (running Eunice 4.2). I'm not sure if this
is what you meant.

..lar

-----
Larry Esmonde, UCIS Dept., Villanova University
UUCP   : {cbmvax,bpa,psuvax1}!vu-vlsi!excalibur!159628317 [preferred]
       : {cbmvax,bpa,psuvax1}!vu-vlsi!sword
BITNET : 159628317 at vuvaxcom, larry at villvm
CSNet  : esmonde at villanova.edu