Eunice under VMS 5.1?

hbo at nobbs.ucsb.edu hbo at nobbs.ucsb.edu
Sun Feb 26 17:46:17 AEST 1989

   I've heard rumors of beta versions of Eunice running under 5. Does anyone
know if it works, and if so, how well? We are about to convert over to DEC's
new edu software library, which requires us to upgrade to VMS 5.1.  I'm
seriously considering trashing Eunice in favor of porting the software that
depends on it to native VMS.

Howard Owen, Computer Systems Manager           internet: hbo at nobbs.ucsb.edu
Physics Computer Services                       BITNET: HBO at SBITP.BITNET
University of California, Santa Barbara         HEPNET/SPAN:   SBPHY::HBO
"I am not a pay TV service!"                    805-961-8366 (work)