New warp fix

pvp at ihuxl.UUCP pvp at ihuxl.UUCP
Sat Aug 27 09:14:12 AEST 1983

In the recent submission giving the new values for RANDRAND
and HALFRAND in warp 6.0, I believe the value for RANDRAND
should be 268435456.0, which is of course 2**28.
This gives me a full screen worth of star systems.
I have a problem using a HP2621B terminal with warp, though.
The enterprise and klingons go to column 1 of the screen
whenever I move to the left. Moving back to the right puts
them back where they belong, but leaves the column 1 incarnation.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

mail to:
	Phil Polli
	BTL Naperville, IL
	ihuxl!pvp