A Program To Allow ANYONE To Crack Unix (4.1 and 2)

PAD Powell [Admin] padpowell at wateng.UUCP
Sun Nov 20 01:02:41 AEST 1983

Congratulations.  I hope that this will prod some rather complacent
individuals into realizing that security problems cannot just be shoved
under a blanket of silence.  The best way to handle security is to have
VIGILENT USERS who are familiar with the nature of problems, and who
can suggest ansers.  I have often wondered when the kernel writers are
going to make kmem readable only by sections.  Which is one valid
solution to this problems.

Patrick Powell,  WATENG System Dictator Pro Tem