Fancier uda50 driver for 4.1bsd

Bill Shannon shannon at sun.UUCP
Thu Oct 20 04:50:22 AEST 1983

Isn't anyone else concerned about all this DISCLOSURE of source code
that is covered by the BELL SOURCE LICENSE that is occurring in net.sources?
This is the second copy of a UDA50 driver I've seen here.  ALL Berkeley
software is covered by the Bell source license, whether it was based on
original Bell code or not, see section 4 of the 4.2bsd license agreement
(a similar section exists in the 4.1bsd agreement).  I would suggest that
people stop DISCLOSING LICENSED SOURCE CODE lest they risk losing their
Bell source license.

					Bill Shannon