History rebuild for 2.10.1 expire?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Tue Apr 24 10:07:51 AEST 1984

<*sigh* Here we go again folks....>

I have had a couple of reports that parts of the expire program don't seem
to work properly. The common denominator in this is USG. I run a BSD
system, and I have no way of testing the thing on anything else. If you are
running a USG system, consider the -r and -h options flakey and/or broken.
I am looking through things to see if I can find any blatant BSDisms, but
unless I get lucky I doubt I'll find too much. If someone with access to
USG wants to fix this thing and post the changes, I'll make sure they
get integrated into my copy and try to make sure they get into future
releases as well... The -r and -h options DO WORK on BSD systems (both 4.1
and 4.2).

chuq

--
>From under the bar at Callahan's:		Chuq Von Rospach
{amd70,fortune,hplabs,menlo70}!nsc!chuqui	(408) 733-2600 x242

ninety nine dead baboons, sitting in my living room...