Quine-McCluskey Logic Reduction, Program #1 of 4

coltoff at burdvax.UUCP coltoff at burdvax.UUCP
Fri Jan 13 09:03:19 AEST 1984

There is a bug in this program by Dallen and Rogers. It is
on line 143 ( or so ) in the loop where they give you a second
chance to enter a number between 1 and 3. The sscanf should be
changed to

    sscanf(inline,"%d",&format);

otherwise the little bugger dumps core.

At any rate this is the nicest program of the three posted.

Now all we need is a program that doesn't insist on sum of products
as input. I received one through mail written in 'B' ( see ACM SIGPLAN
December 1982 ) and will eventually get around to converting it to C.
For now I'll live with the other programs that have been posted.
--

Joel Coltoff   {presby,bpa,psuvax}!burdvax!coltoff   (215)648-7258