seebib.c --- a FIX

srlm at ukc.UUCP srlm at ukc.UUCP
Fri Jun 1 20:58:54 AEST 1984

[kipple for hungry mailers]

	what follows is the difference file for seebib.c,
	posted to this newsgroup a while ago. the posted version is <
	the fixes are >.
	first: %I is meant to be issuer or publisher, NOT institute.
	second: if you try a large number of searches, seebib runs out
	of processes, because it is not collecting them. the simple fix
	below (due to simon croft, sjc at ukc) does just that.

	congratulations to the authors. it is a very nice program.

58c58
< char I[MEDIUM];			/* institute				*/
---
> char I[MEDIUM];			/* issuer (publisher)			*/
90c90
< 	&(I[0]),	"Institute: ",	MEDIUM,
---
> 	&(I[0]),	"Publisher: ",	MEDIUM,