RATFOR sources needed

gda gda at creare.uucp
Thu Apr 18 07:52:55 AEST 1985

Does anyone have a TRUE Fortran 77 source for RATFOR ?  We have a copy of
the DECUS RATFOR preprocessor, and we're trying to adapt it to run on ANSI
Standard Fortran 77, but it was written for DEC Fortran IV+.  FORTRAN 77 has
no BYTE or LOGICAL*1 variables, etc. and the source we have is full of such
dependencies.  We need source because we are doing development on several
machines, and also we want to add some features of our own. Please respond
by mail.

						Gray Abbott
						Creare Inc.
						{...dartvax!creare!gda}