cpg -- C source lister

schlenk at fauern.UUCP schlenk at fauern.UUCP
Wed Aug 7 02:22:00 AEST 1985

Although I like your C source listing formatter there are still 3 problems
left:

	1. In 'cfunc' (line 804) you write unconditionally to tocfile.
	   In case no Table of contents is selected, this will fail.
	   Solution: insert the if-statement.

		    if (tocflag)
			fprintf (tocfile,
			    "%s %s %d %d\n",
			    fh_name, fnc_name, pageno-1, lineno);

	2. Preprocessor #if's are not handled. In the worst case, the
	   nesting level counting gets corrupted. I know, that's difficult
	   to handle.

	3. Where is the man-page I can give to our users ?

Peter

UUCP:	...!mcvax!unido!fauern!schlenk