Please repost Hack for pcs

Greg Washington gsw at iitcs.UUCP
Thu Aug 1 10:25:47 AEST 1985

        A posting about games says that it takes up too much room on
        the network and it can't be constantly reposted well I sort of
        agree.  Only sort of because it mentions that the one that does
        not have a copy of it should leave his number.  Well this is fine
        if someone responds which I hope someone would because I would
        like some copies of sources.

                 1) Hack ----- for either pc or mainframe (over network
                               please)

                 2) Empire --- I may be wrong but is this the one discussed
                               in NET.game.emp.  if not then this is
                               the wrong game and that is the one that
                               I want.

                                 Thank you
                             Greg Washington

          P.S.   phone number   312-326-9830  (gsw at iitcs.UUCP)