Kermit Source (in C)!!!!!!!!

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at grendel.UUCP
Thu Feb 28 00:33:04 AEST 1985

> This version of kermit is an absolute piece of trash. There is a full
> server implementation of kermit available from columbia university.

Nice, huh?  Here's a person who sat  and  thought  out  his/her  words
carefully  and  decided  that  "absolute  piece  of trash" was a nice,
clear, helpful way of commenting on code that a person  or  people  1)
perhaps  worked  very  hard  on and 2) decided to give away.  It is so
bloody easy to rip up someone else's work, isn't it? (And, no, I don't
have anything to do with the poster of the source.)
--
Fred Avolio      {decvax,seismo}!grendel!avolio      301/731-4100 x4227