Netd (Part 2 of 2)

Mark Weiser mark at tove.UUCP
Sat Feb 9 00:22:30 AEST 1985

In article <4624 at ucbvax.ARPA> medin at ucbvax.ARPA (Milo Medin) writes:
>Uh, I think you guys should realize that we at berkeley have an inet
>daemon as well, quite similar to this stuff, but ours will be distributed
>in the upcoming new 4.2 release.  So, if you intend to upgrade
>to the new BSD, I'd suggest waiting for ours...
>

>					Milo

How about leaking some ordering information ahead of time so those of us
with incredibily long lead times to P.O. or license signature can
try to get the ball rolling?
New license needed?
Cost?

--
Spoken: Mark Weiser 	ARPA:	mark at maryland	Phone: +1-301-454-7817
CSNet:	mark at umcp-cs 	UUCP:	{seismo,allegra}!umcp-cs!mark