Part 5 to Hack Version 1.0.2 needed

David Turner dturner at saber.UUCP
Wed Jul 10 15:40:29 AEST 1985

> If anyone out there has "Part 5 of 10" of the Hack source that was
> recently posted on net.sources.games by Andries Brouwer, could you
> send me a copy?  Somehow, our site managed to lose that part of the
> distribution.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --
>                 Mike Gin	TRW-DSG
>
> 		{ucbvax, decvax}!trwrb!trwspp!spp2!gin
> 		 ucbvax!lbl-csam!trwspf!trojan

me too , in fact if it is not too much trouble
how about the whole thing ?
i have 1 sister (11) for trade :-)

     *  oh dreddle gruntbuggly thy mictuations are to me *
     *  as plurdled garblebotchits on a lurgid be        *

Name:	David Turner
Mail:	6259 Rainbow dr , San Jose, California 95129
AT&T:	(408) 725-1974
UUCP:	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!saber!dturner
	...{amd,ihnp4,ittvax}!saber!dturner