Seeking rest of SW Tools in Pascal

Chris Lewis clewis at mnetor.UUCP
Fri Jul 26 22:58:01 AEST 1985

In article <11800003 at unido.UUCP> vr0z05 at unido.UUCP writes:
>Does anybody know, wether part 2 to 6 of "Software Tools in
>Pascal" are already posted to the net. I got only part 0 and 1.
>If they are availible, please send the rest of the stuff to me
>via mail.

Many people have been asking this.  I wanted to post them to mod.sources
but the moderator was on vacation and I didn't get a reply to my
mail.  Just after I posted parts 0 and 1, he finally responded and
I sent all of the parts off to him.  I cancelled my net.source postings
of part 0 and 1 less than an hour after I posted them, but obviously
the cancel didn't catch up to them.

Anyways, look in mod.sources FIRST before asking for missing parts
of STiP.  As far as I can tell, ALL of the parts of STtP have been
posted in mod.sources.  I've seen 'em all go by.

Sorry for the confusion.
--
Chris Lewis,
UUCP: {allegra, linus, ihnp4}!utzoo!mnetor!clewis