transfers between CP/M-86 and MS-DOS disks

David Jones djones at dalcs.UUCP
Mon Jul 22 08:35:03 AEST 1985

     I have a Z80 CP/M machine at home that can read IBM-PC CP/M-86
format disks.  I also have access to an IBM-PC at work with both MS-
DOS and CP/M-86.  I have files on MS-DOS format disks that I need
to transfer to CP/M-86 format disks so I can read/write them on my
Z80 machine.

     Does anyone know of or have a utility for the PC that can copy
files between disks of these different formats?

                              Thanks,
                              David G. Jones

UUCP: {utcsri!dreacad, garfield!dreacad, dartvax}!dalcs!djones
ARPA: djones%dalcs at dartmouth