Please repost Hack for pcs

peterb at pbear.UUCP peterb at pbear.UUCP
Fri Jul 26 09:40:00 AEST 1985

With regard to reposting hack for PC/IX. I have posted it once, and refered
all quests for reposts to look to their neighbors. I refuse to repost the
ENTIRE source since it chews up 248Kb of space, and its not necessary. I
presume dartvax can talk to some of the other machines here in the the east
coast, why don't you have the sys/admin contact some of your neighbors to
see if anybody pulled the sources out or archived them.

I don't think a repost is the proper solution. Its like asking your brother
to send out a dollar to everyone in the city just so you can get the dollar
you asked for. You could ask around for it before you take the easy way out
to get it.

BTW, I am the maintainer for PC/IX hack. So if you can't find ANY machine
nearer to you that have the source, I'll see what I can do.

Peter Barada
{ihnp4!inmet|{harvard|yale!cca}!ima}!pbear!peterb