Ratfor in C - Repost (includes switch handling)

Jeff Lee jeff at gatech.CSNET
Tue Jul 9 03:09:40 AEST 1985

> I have done just about as much as I can with ratfor in C. I do not
> have time to maintain or bugfix it. Thus, It is up to the rest of
> the netpeople to continue with it. However, I would appreciate receiving
> all the updates, fixes etc. One important point: Please avoid
> the temptation of re-writing the parser and lexical analyser in
> YACC and LEX, or any other such generators, unless they are in PUBLIC
> domain. This version of ratfor should be usable and modifiable by those
> who do not have YACC or LEX. (BTW: Where is GNU YACC ??? I am eagerly
> awaiting!!)

There is supposedly a public domain version of YACC and LEX that is written
in RATFOR and distributed with the current version of the TOOLS. Does anyone
have this that could possibly post it? If it ever got posted then it probably
would not be long until a public domain C version would appear.

Just an idea...
--
Jeff Lee
CSNet:	Jeff @ GATech		ARPA:	Jeff%GATech.CSNet @ CSNet-Relay.ARPA